10. Just being there means, you get to go for a walk, spend time in the fresh air, and your owner most likely has a pocket full of treats.
9. In case your owner forgot the treats and you get hungry, the forrest is full of snacks you just has to look for them, and sometimes be quick to get to them before your owner notices what you are doing.
8. If you ever get tired (not likely to happen for a Pyrshep though), this forrest has a shelter where you can take a little nap before continuing your walk.
7. Should you get lost in the forrest, then there are these maps, that shows you where you are, and where you should go next.
6. The forrest is full of lots of interesting smells, very exiting to check out. And if you are lucky, sometimes you get to go tracking in the forrest.
5. Sometimes the forrest is full of puddles, which is like very small lakes, very cool. And even if they are so small, you can go into them and get your feet wet, and if thirsty you can have a little drink.
4. Another thing the forrest sometimes is full of is pine cones, also very cool, because you can play retrieve with them, and earn treats. And also if there lots of them in a place, then your owner can pick one of them, and put their scent on it, and then you get to find it between all the ones without scent on, this is a really cool game, because it makes your owner happy and you earn lots of treats.
3. Another way to earn treats in the forrest is with the big rocks. You can sit on them and look pretty, or you can use them for tricks like e.g. handstand and the elephant trick.
2. Trees, again the forrest is full of them. Trees are good for lots of things. You can do tricks and earn treats. Tricks like handstand and running around a tree. Also sometimes a tree has fallen over, and that makes a good place for training your balance, by climbing the tree.
1. But most important, this special forrest comes with a lake, and when you go to this forrest, you always get to go swimming, now that make a perfect day in the forrest for Coby.
In case your owner forgot the treats and you get hungry, the forrest is full of snacks you just has to look for them, and sometimes be quick to get to them before your owner notices what you are doing XXXXXXXXXXX
Mette from Denmark