HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
- Make sure your dog is standing upright and you have your tape measure handy.
- The chest (1) measurement should be taken from just behind your dog's front legs. Wrap the tape measure all the way around your dog's chest. We recommend adding a few fingers for comfort.
- At the very base of the neck (2) and NOT the collar area, wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck in a complete circle allowing for plenty of wriggle room.
- Now we need to measure your dog's weight (3) in kilograms (kg) and this so we know the harness size selected can take the load.
- Your dog fits more than one size? More than one harness may well fit your dog but pay close attention to your dog's weight as this could immediately rule him our of a smaller size.
- If your pooch is still between sizes, opt for the harness that will offer the most comfortable fit rather than a size that is just enough.
- A simple trick for to measure Fido's weight is to weigh yourself only, on the bathroom scales and take down the reading - make sure to measure in kg. Then pick Fido up and stand on the scales together. Simply subtract your original weight from this combined weight to reveal Fido's weight.