HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
- Stand upright and wrap the tape measure around the upper half of your chest (1). Leave enough room for comfort and movement.
- Wrap the tape measure around the widest part of your hips (2), again leaving some wiggle room.
- Finally, the least important measurement is the length (3) of your torso. Measure from the upper shoulder (near your neck) and go straight down to your hips.
- Between sizes? We'd recommend opting for the size up.
- Ladies with wide hips may need to go a size higher.