Rukka Proff Dog Boots Measuring Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
- Stand your dog upright and on a firm surface.
- Place a piece of paper or card underneath the paw you'd like to measure.
- Take a pencil and mark a point either side of your dog's paw where it is widest.
- Choose a size based on this measurement.
- Don't fall into the trap of over-measuring your dog's paws by accidentally measuring fur instead of the paw itself.
- Between sizes? The odds are the size down is the right boot(s) to go for and NOT the size up.