- Size Chart
- How To Measure
- Delivery & Returns
EzyDog's Chest Plate Dog Harness is probably one of the greatest dog harnesses every made because this harness distributes load across the dog's chest and not the throat. Enjoy a wheeze free walk with this meticulously designed, ergonomic harness.
When fitting the harness, the chest plate moulds to any shape of dog no matter the breed and the adjustable straps help you get the right fit. Don't believe us? Try it and if we're wrong we'll give you your money back. We laugh in the face of doubt!
This harness is essential in handing back control to the owner and to prevent that horrible wheezing sound when your dog pulls on his lead. With a quick one-click snap clip, the harness is on in no time.
If all of this wasn't enough, here's match point coming up. Each Chest Plate Harness comes with a free car seat restraint loop allowing you to feed a seat belt through to 'clunk-click' your dog into a secure and comfy position whilst you're driving. This car restraint loop can be removed from the harness for when you want to go on walks.
Available in colours: Black, Blaze Orange, Blue, Bubblegum, Chocolate, Red and Green Camo.
Sizes for all breeds: XXS (limited colours for this size), XS, S, M, L, XL.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
- Make sure your dog is standing upright and you have your tape measure handy.
- The chest (1) measurement should be taken from just behind your dog's front legs. Wrap the tape measure all the way around your dog's chest. We recommend adding a few fingers for comfort.
- At the very base of the neck (2) and NOT the collar area, wrap the tape measure around your dog's neck in a complete circle allowing for plenty of wriggle room.
- Now we need to measure your dog's weight (3) in kilograms (kg) and this so we know the harness size selected can take the load.
- Your dog fits more than one size? More than one harness may well fit your dog but pay close attention to your dog's weight as this could immediately rule him our of a smaller size.
- If your pooch is still between sizes, opt for the harness that will offer the most comfortable fit rather than a size that is just enough.
- A simple trick for to measure Fido's weight is to weigh yourself only, on the bathroom scales and take down the reading - make sure to measure in kg. Then pick Fido up and stand on the scales together. Simply subtract your original weight from this combined weight to reveal Fido's weight.
Active Hound delivers throughout the UK including the Highlands, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands as well as many overseas destinations.
We aim to despatch your order the same working day if ordered by 3pm (Mon-Fri) and have your order with you within 48 hours after this time.
Do keep in mind that if you have ordered on a weekend, a bank holiday or if you live in a remote location, delivery might take a little longer.
Your beautiful items will be sent with Royal Mail on a Tracked 48 Hour Service. We're sorry we have to charge you £3.95 for delivery but if you spend £29 or more we'll pay the postage for you.
We do offer our customers the chance to upgrade their postage to Royal Mail Tracked 24 (usually 1 working day) and also Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed for next day delivery before 1pm).
Any orders destined for other countries will be sent with on a tracked service with our international couriers, Parcel Force or DPD.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We cheerfully accept items back for a refund or exchange within 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods from Active Hound.
To return something to us, simply fill in your returns form (this is placed in with your order) and post the parcel back to us. Please ensure the tags remain attached and items are in a saleable condition.
Returns are typically processed within 48 hours and we keep you posted by email.
Please note that postage costs are non refundable under any circumstances other than if the products you have received are faulty.
Items marked as "clearance" are heavily reduced in price and cannot be returned for a refund or an exchange.