EzyDog's Dog Flotation Device known for short as the DFD, is ideal for breeds of all sizes who love and good swim. Would you prefer some piece of mind whilst your dog is swimming the ocean or have a pooch in need of a confidence boost? Whether you're in the river, a lake or on the beach, the EzyDog DFD solves these issues in style.
With advanced technology and expertise from EzyDog seafaring background, ultra buoyant marine foam has been placed around this canine life jacket to aid buoyancy in all the important areas without hindering your dog's movement and/or swimming action. Surprisingly, many life jackets on the market don't allow for your dog's movement but EzyDog have done their homework!
There's a grab handle on the top of the jacket for when you need to control your dog or pick him up out of the water as well as a stainless steel D-ring for leads. Don't forget, stainless steel doesn't rust.
With EzyDog's typically high performance materials such as heavy duty polyester and special buoyancy foam, this life jackets is built to last. There's an added zip storage for your extras and reflective pipping for ultra visibility.
Note: Whilst all sizes of the DFD are virtually identical in design, the Micro size jacket has a slightly different finish around the neck (see product images) and about 50% more buoyancy foam in the jacket to add extra stability in water for very small breeds of dog.
- Size Chart
- How To Measure
- Delivery & Returns
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR DOG
- So we can choose the right life jacket to keep your dog buoyant, first weigh (1) your dog in kilograms (kg).
- The chest (2) measurement should be taken from just behind your dog's front legs. Wrap the tape measure all the way around your dog's chest. We recommend adding a few fingers of room for comfort.
- This is the least important measurement but is here to really confirm your other measurements look about right. Simply place the tape measure at the base of your dog's neck and measure his back length (3) stopping at the tail joint.
- Make sure the size you opt for can take the load of your dog's weight.
- Your dog will likely fit more than one size here so go for the size that looks the most comfortable in terms of size e.g. is there room for adjustment?
- Don't pay too much emphasis to the back length measurement as the jacket doesn't need to cover the entirety of your dog's back but as long as it more or less covers it and the size you opt for can take your dog's weight, go for it!
Active Hound delivers throughout the UK including the Highlands, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands as well as many overseas destinations.
We aim to despatch your order the same working day if ordered by 3pm (Mon-Fri) and have your order with you within 48 hours after this time.
Do keep in mind that if you have ordered on a weekend, a bank holiday or if you live in a remote location, delivery might take a little longer.
Your beautiful items will be sent with Royal Mail on a Tracked 48 Hour Service. We're sorry we have to charge you £3.95 for delivery but if you spend £29 or more we'll pay the postage for you.
We do offer our customers the chance to upgrade their postage to Royal Mail Tracked 24 (usually 1 working day) and also Royal Mail Special Delivery (guaranteed for next day delivery before 1pm).
Any orders destined for other countries will be sent with on a tracked service with our international couriers: Parcel Force or DPD. International shipping rates are offered to you when you go to checkout and before you pay anything.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We cheerfully accept items back for a refund or exchange within 14 calendar days from the day you receive your goods from Active Hound.
To return something to us, simply fill in your returns form (this is placed in with your order) and post the parcel back to us. Please ensure the tags remain attached and items are in a saleable condition.
Returns are typically processed within 48 hours and we keep you posted by email.
Please note that postage costs are non refundable under any circumstances other than if the products you have received are faulty.
Items marked as "clearance" are heavily reduced in price and cannot be returned for a refund or an exchange.
Don't want to pay return shipping? If you pay for your order with PayPal make sure you activate your account for 'Return Shipping on Us' within your PayPal account first. Click on the PayPal image above to get started.
This service is offered by PayPal and in a nutshell, they'll cover your return shipping up to the value of £15! What are you waiting for?