- A dog harness to STOP your dog from pulling
- Lead clips on both the front and the back of the HALTI Harness
- Use the back clip to put the brakes on and the front to steer your dog
- Comfortable yet industrial strength webbing
- Neoprene padding around the shoulders
- Ideal for use with HALTI Training Lead
- Available in S, M and L sizes
Click the size guide for measuring instructions and an in depth size chart.
A high adjustable dog harness that stops your dog from pulling.
Created by Dr Roger Mugford, the HALTI Harness was designed to STOP a dog from pulling by providing frontal control. Applying the same principles as the HALTI Headcollar but by steering the dog from his chest rather than by his head.
The aim of the game is to put the owner in control of the dog that perhaps cannot tolerate a head collar.
Patented design, the front control system steers the dog from her chest and shoulders which helps us set the direction in which she can manoeuvre. Other designs of anti-pull harnesses on the market tend to apply painful pressure which is something Roger is dead against in behavioural training.
In comparison, the HALTI Harness does not put any painful pressure on the dog's body and always remains comfortable for your dog. Ideally used with a double-ended lead to give maximum control. The back ring above the shoulders acts as a brake while the front lead steers.
Available in three sizes for most breeds of dog:
S = Chest size of 30-60cm
M = Chest size of 60-80cm
L = Chest size of 80cm and upwards